Tugas Bahasa Inggris 4! Make Essay to Would be What for Five Years Future


Everyone must have a dream about the future and the future want to be what. And course everyone wants to be successful and make her parents respectively. If I had graduated the next 5 years I want to work at a company in the field of economics that deals with the majors that I took in college or work in leading private banks or I want to establish my own company and want to provide jobs to everyone and wants Indonesian change for the better again by reducing the unemployment rate by building his own company and spread in various cities in Indonesia.

With the construction of these companies I also want to try to build a fast food restaurant or in the field of property as a boarding house and rent the lot to be enjoyed in the old times later.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Tulisan2_EKoperasi Perkembangan Koperasi di Dunia

Review Jurnal

KEINDAHAN KREASI MANUSIA